In line with the partial relaxation of the lockdown restrictions announced by the Government, we are once again able to provide customers with the opportunity to view our show homes, marketing suites and vacant properties.
Following updated Government guidelines on property sales during the Covid-19 pandemic, we have reviewed our approach to carrying out such viewings. Further Government guidance can be located here.
Prior to our staff conducting a viewing, a risk assessment will be completed and adequate time slots will be allocated per viewing to ensure no cross-over and to allow time for pre- and post-viewing cleaning.
· Customers will be asked as to their individual health and health of others in their household prior to the viewing and again on arrival, and they will be made aware of the regular cleaning procedures in place for their health and safety
· All viewings must be pre-booked and no more than two persons (from the same household) are allowed to attend, with no children or vulnerable persons allowed to attend
· We will provide our customers with a floor plan of the property they are viewing
· Face coverings will be provided, and must be worn by all parties
· On arrival all parties are to use hand sanitiser, and shoes are to be removed at the apartment / house entrance
· During the viewing, both parties should maintain two meter social distancing at all times, including separate use of lifts and distancing on stairs
· Touching of any surfaces including wardrobes, bathrooms, kitchen appliances, etc. is discouraged, but if touched will be wiped down with antibacterial wipes afterwards
· Door handles, light switches, keys, etc. will be cleaned with antibacterial wipes / sprays after use
· Washrooms will not be available for customer use, and we will be unable to provide any refreshments
· Marketing collateral will be emailed where possible. If hard copies are required, they will be prepacked in bags / envelopes in advance of viewings with at least two days before they are handled
Full Optivo Sales Covid-19 Viewings Policy can be downloaded here.