Welcome to Cairo Apartments
At Cairo Apartments, you can buy the home you’ve always dreamed of. These modern one and two bedroom apartments are available through Shared Ownership to help you take your first step on the property ladder.
Each contemporary home has been designed to offer both comfort and versatility and provide easy access to the fantastic shopping, leisure and entertainment that Croydon is renowned for. Plus, nearby transport links provide easy connections to the rest of the capital and beyond.
We understand that everyone is different, and that’s why all the homes at Cairo Apartments have been built to offer enough versatility to cater for every need. Open-plan living areas have been designed to maximise space and light and provide interiors that are always a dream to come home to. From entertaining friends and hosting family dinners, to nights in with your favourite movie, we’ve made it easy for you to create your perfect home.
Take the first step, book your viewing today.
This investment is set to create 10,500 new homes, 2.8 million sq. ft. of office space, 28 new public squares and spaces, plus a state-of-the-art retail and leisure destination, all just a stone’s throw from your front door.
The town centre is just a short walk away, so whether you’re looking for everyday essentials, one-off luxuries, hardcore workouts or weekend wind-downs, it’s all within easy reach.
Be the first to get your hands on the freshest produce at Surrey Street Market, lose yourself in a maze of outlets in the nearby shopping centre, explore a world of street food flavours at Boxpark, lift some weights at PureGym or go for a wander around Wandle Park.
The town centre caters just as well for evening entertainment, with a great selection of bars and restaurants, along with the fantastic Fairfield Halls. You can enjoy music, theatre, comedy and much more across this arts and entertainment centre’s many different venues, including a theatre, gallery and concert hall.
- Contemporary gloss handleless kitchen from Symphony with Dusk Grey base and larder units and Pearl Grey wall units
- Silestone Rogui colour quartz worktops with matching upstand and cashmere coloured glass splashback in behind hob
- Supra single bowl undermounted stainless steel sink with square dual-lever chrome mixer tap
- Bosch integrated appliances including:
- induction hob with TouchSelect and PowerBoost functions
- multifunction oven with LED display and pop-out controls
- stainless steel pyramid chimney extractor hood
- Zanussi integrated appliances including:
- washer dryer
- LED strip lights to underside of wall units
- Large format porcelain tiles in Raven grey to floor
- Large format porcelain tiles in Slate grey to boxing behind basin and WC, to skirting and full-height around bath
- Contemporary bath in white with curved glass shower screen and bath panel in white
- Vado chrome thermostatic bath and shower mixer tap with matching shower attachment, slider and rail
- Vitra semi-recessed basin with half pedestal and Grohe chrome mixer tap
- Vitra back-to-wall WC with soft-close seat, concealed cistern and polished chrome flush plate
- Chrome ladder heated towel radiator
- Bespoke three-door mirrored vanity above basin with internal shaver socket
- Large format porcelain tiles in Raven grey to floor
- Large format porcelain tiles in Slate grey to splashback behind basin, to skirting and full-height around shower enclosure (excludes WC*)
- Vitra semi-pedestal basin with Grohe chrome mixer tap
- Vitra close-coupled WC
- Shower tray featuring Ideal Standard bi-fold door and Bristan wall-mounted shower attachment, slider and rail (excludes WC*)
- Regency Cabaret carpet in Nickel grey colour
- Built-in wardrobe to master bedroom with full-height satin white
- doors, with mirror to the inside of one door, upper storage area and hanging rail
- LED downlighters in white to open-plan living/kitchen/dining, bathroom, en suite/WC and hallway
- Pendant light to bedroom(s)
- Brushed stainless steel switches and sockets throughout
- Phone and data points to living room and bedroom one
- TV and satellite connection point to living room pre-wired for SkyQ
- TV connection point to first and second bedroom
- Oak wood-effect laminate to open-plan living/kitchen/dining and hallway
- Satin finish chrome ironmongery throughout
- White satin paint finish to joinery throughout
- White matt emulsion paint finish to walls and ceilings throughout
Security & Peace of Mind
- Front entrance door with multipoint locking system, security chain and door viewer
- Entrotec audio/visual door entry system
- Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors with battery backup
- 12-year LABC warranty
- Heating and hot water provided by a combined heat and power (CHP) system
- Honeywell programmable thermostat
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rating between 83 and 86 (B)
- Built to latest Building Regulation standards • Aluminium-framed double-glazed windows
- Balconies to selected apartments:
- Inset balconies with paving slab to floor
- Cantilever balconies with timber decking to floor
- Secure residents’ cycle store
- First floor communal space for use by all residents, with AstroTurf, paving and landscaping, children’s play equipment and timber seating
- Fourth floor roof garden for use by all residents, with paving, landscaping and stone seating